-->

SEARCHER:

SEARCHER:

The Fallen Nazarites.

by Alejandro Roque Glez
Prophecies in the Pentateuch at Alejandro's Libros









With the Nazarite was the same. If during the period of separation he was defiled by any reason, then had to wait 7 days (v.9), and at the 7th––which happened to be the one for purification––he had to hair cut, abrade or shave as a symbolic signal that he has removed from himself such contamination to which he was subjected. At the 8th day without fail he had to bring his offering of expiation before God, according to the ritual.

The human was created as a Nazarite of God, made in His image and likeness... “as one of us” (Gn 1:26-27, 3:22), but soon Cain killed Abel (Gn 4:3-11) and since then such pollution and contamination have continued on this planet with all kinds of forces and violent variants of neighbors against neighbors, wars of nations against nations, injustices, bloody deaths, selfishness and manipulations. As in the ritual we have been contaminated and dragged as the apostle Paul used to say: “For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I… For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me… O wretched man that I am!” (Rom 7:15-25).




(What will life be on our planet once the Lord fulfills the promise of his coming? If interested you can read it in the form of a literary narrative, recreated in the author's book entitled: 'The King Victorino').

[These and other Old Testament prophecies are explicatively compiled in the author's book entitled: 'Prophecies in the Pentateuch;' in print and digital editions]