-->

SEARCHER:

SEARCHER:

You will know that I Am.

by Alejandro Roque Glez.
Major Prophets of the Old Testament at Alejandro's Libros









In that city––and world––will dwell not just the converted Jews saved by the old faith covenant (v.60) concluded by God with his servant Abraham when he said:  And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your seed after you in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God to you, and to your seed after you. And I will give to you and to your seed after you… Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting…” (Gen 17:1-13, 19); but also the Gentiles. As we see it is a covenant confirmed to his descendants through his son Isaac, patriarch of the hebrew people, the father of Israel (Jacob); being in turn Abraham the father of faith, and therefore of the Gentiles.







(What will life be on our planet once the Lord fulfills the promise of his coming? If interested you can read it in the form of a literary narrative, recreated in the author's book entitled: 'The King Victorino').

[These and other Old Testament prophecies are explicatively compiled in the author's book entitled: 'Major Prophets of the Old Testament;' in print and digital editions]